A question that often gets asked is what people should wear for their shoot. There are a few things to consider here. People often try and aim for all the same – so everyone in white for example. While this can be OK, you can also end up with a situation where there is so much white the image ends up looking like floating heads! Here are some basic rules:
1. Stick to a similar colour range – all warms or all cools.
2. Avoid patterns and bolds.
3. Think necklines – v necks can be more flattering than round. Collars work well for men. Scarfs can be a nice soft neckline.
4. Avoid slogans, brand names and prints.
5. When in doubt – bring some options!
Remember…you are going to be looking at these images for many years to come!
Book your session now 🙂